Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Blog Design

Hey everyone!
I would like to ask of your opinion for a new blog design! I have 2 narrowed down, and I would like to see what you think. Sorry to any one who has looked at it before, I have changed my two choices(i won't change them again)!!
Opt. 1- Papeles y Colour

Opt. 2- Vector Flower

these are links to the two templates(they are examples).
I would really appreciate your opinions!
Love Emmy

6 comments-click to read or write a comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the notepad chaos - could you change the colours of it perhaps? love mum

Emily said...

maybe...I will have to ask the expert! LOL

JD said...

They both look good.

JD said...

tell jake his comment box wont let us put in the check code. He needs to make it in a pop up box so we can scroll down and use it.

Caleb Dehoogh said...

I think option#1 is best, (maybe)

Jacob said...

Hmmm, harder choice now, but I think the second one suits your blog and your personality much more than the first one - and remember I can do super tricky colour altering tricks if you want me to ;)