Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lime Tart Zest Blog Recipe Challenge

Hi everyone!
This is a Christmas card I made for Lime Tart's Recipe Challenge.
I had to use:

  • buttons (check, the tree)
  • rubons (check, the word "joy")
  • stitching (check, around the brown square)

Hope you like it!
Love Em

5 comments-click to read or write a comment:

Jacob said...

Nice work Em, I love the creativeness :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmy Love the card , you have put a lot of work into the christmas tree, love the colours.
Love Nan x

Fiona said...

super clever idea from a super clever young lady!

mum
xx

p.s. thanks for spending time crafting with me - i love it!

Julie said...

wow emily love your tree. thanks for playing along with the challenge over at lime tarts

Rachael said...

what a cute little card, I love your stitching as a border. Well done :) Thanks for joining in.