Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whiff of Joy Stamp & a couple of photos

Hi everyone!

I was very excited yesterday because my very first Whiff of Joy stamp came in the mail! Hooray!
I bought the "Wee and Reindeer" stamp from the new Whiff of Joy designer, Norma Fickel

Here it is on plain paper, embossed:

Coloured with pencils:
Coloured with Dove Blender pen and Tombow pens:

Which one do you like best?


These were just about the only photos that I took that turned out today, but hey, better than none!They are of our cat Millie. Even though she wasn't impressed about me annoying her when she was trying to sleep :D




LOL!


Love Em

4 comments-click to read or write a comment:

Fiona said...

I like both the coloured versions - they each have an appeal that is unique to the way they were coloured....

Cute and funny photos of millie cat, too. I love the real close up one the best.

mum
xx

Naomi said...

I like the second one, but the first has a nice colours as well.

The close up ones of Millie are great! I know just how hard it is to do close ups of cats.

Great work. Love,Naomi

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmy , love the stamp I like the colour one, love the photo of millie , she is so cute I love the last photo of Millie the best but all are great .
Love nanx

Jacob said...

Cute! - love both, but my fave is the second one.