Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mailart!

This months challenge over at Inkurable Stampers was mailart. I found this so fun, and I made three :D
This one was actually the second one I did, but it is the one that I am entering into the challenge.



These were the other two. On all three I followed the same process:

  1. Versamark and clear emboss first stamps.
  2. Distress ink :D
  3. Other Stamps.
  4. Extras(distress stickles, dm, etc.)
They were all pretty simple, but SO FUN to do!

Em-e out!

5 comments-click to read or write a comment:

Fiona said...

love them Em! well done :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmy , great work , you have been very busy, they all look great
Love Nan xx

Godelieve said...

I like them all!! They are just fabulous and very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

go emi

Cuchy said...

Hi Em
Fantastic projects! You're an artist.