Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Inkurable Stampers October Challenge: Sketch!

Hey!
I have missed a month on Inkurable stampers, and though it's late, I have put in an entry :)
It is the first of my Christmas cards (:O hasn't the year gone fast!?) and I am going to use the Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy papers (last years christmas range) which we managed to find at an american shop: Inky Impressions. She also has a VERY exciting amount of charms and even illustrates her own stamps!

Anyways, Here is the card I created for Sarah's challenge:


I started off by stamping a stampers anonymous(I'm assuming Tim Holtz) music stamp on my cream card base, which I then distress inked with tea dye. I used some oh joy paper (teared a bit) on the top, then added two green ribbons. I used four small squares with embossed Kaisercraft dear santa stamps, which I inked over in various colours (resist). As the finishing touch, I added "merry christmas" in small black letter stickers above the ribbon.



Em
xxxooo

2 comments-click to read or write a comment:

Anonymous said...

consHi Emmy , Love the Christmas card ,and the colours you have used well done .
Love Nan xx

Sarah Feeney said...

Great work Emily!!