Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lets Get Shabby & a sewing project

Hey I'm back!




I have had my shabby entry waiting to be posted for a while, but I finally got round to posting it.




As this Christmas card is going to be for my wonderful mum, I used a recessed window as a sort of tribute :) I used some more of my lovely "Oh Joy!" papers from Cosmo Cricket.

The challenge was to use at least three sewing items, including pins. I used pins, ribbon and a safety pin for my 3 items.


I also made a funky door snake out of corduroy- it even had dinosaur spines :P



Emily
xx

7 comments-click to read or write a comment:

Ruth Philps said...

What a beautiful card Emily. You are certaily an up and coming young talent!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby:)

Sasya said...

your work is so lovely!!! fabulous! thanks for joining us at Let's Get Shabby~ :)

Julie said...

Love those beaded pins. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

Gayle Price said...

Emily I love what you have done. Your design is beautifully balanced and I love all your torn paper and the fabulous pins you have made. Thank you for joining in at Lets Get Shabby.

Vibeke said...

What a beautiful card that you have made:)

Thank you for playing with us

yumiko said...

Hi,Emily!!!
I love your Christmas card!!!
So beautiful!!! Your mother is so happy!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!

mandysea said...

I love those beads on your pins!! They look spectacular! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with Shabby