Sunday, December 12, 2010

Inkurable Stampers- One layer wonders

Wow! this challenge got me procrastinating, but i was thrilled when i finally started. It's a bit like making mail art-just go for it!




I used the stampotique honeycomb background stamp around the edges, clear embossed for a resist effect, with weathered wood and bundled sage to distress it. The feature stamp was this Stampavie Bear & Robin stamp. I used Lead pencil, white chalk pencil, white gel pen and black felt tip to colour it in grayscale. A small christmas greeting from darkroom door finished it.

Have a go at Sarah's challenge blog here.

Emily
xxx


p.s. there may be a few odd looking things, my blog is going through a bit of a revamp ;)

3 comments-click to read or write a comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work Emmy, love the colours you have used.
Love Nan xx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH my!! This is super cute! LOVE love love it!!

Ruby said...

What gorgeous work! I LOVE your background, it's FAB!