Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lets Get Shabby- Weddings

Hello all!

The Let's get Shabby, criteria for this month is weddings (anything to do with them, e.g bride/groom, flowers, church, flower girls, bridesmaids, dress and etc. I did love). You probably don't know that I actually ADORE all things wedding! I follow three wedding blogs, borrow all the wedding magazines from the library, and I aspire to become a wedding planner :D


This is what I came up with:



Oh, and I found this illustration I did a while back of a little beach hut :)

Hope you like it!
Emily
xx

8 comments-click to read or write a comment:

Sasya said...

your works are beautiful!! thanks for joining us at shabby!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmy , Love your wedding cards , beautiful work .
Love Nan xx

Lene said...

What a beautiful and romantic card!
Thank's for playing with us at shabby!

mandysea said...

Beautifully crafted! You are definitely talented! Love your illustration too!
Thanks for playing along with Shabby!

yumiko said...

Love your wedding card!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!

CorinneD. said...

beautiful card!!

Julie said...

gorgeous emily thanks for playing with us at shabby.

Vibeke said...

Beautiful!

Thank you for playing with us at Shabby